Flower Power

Women are so lucky. We have so many options when it comes to accessorizing. Today, I took my work outfit up a notch and added this pink flower pin. It gave it the right element of fun with a touch of style. The great thing about these pins is that they can also double as a hair accessory. There are two sets of clips on the back that allow for this dual purpose...one to hook in your clothes and the other to slide through the hair. I had some more fun with my outfit by playing with the colors. I was pleased with how well the blue mixed with the purple printed blouse, and the pink flower pin just brought the colors together even more. What about you guys? Do you accessorize with flowers?







Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo




2 comments

  1. Janell,

    I love the blue cardi it is fab Ive actually been looking for one myself.
    The flower adds a nice pop to the outfit so cute.
    I usually accessorize with flowers too.

    HappyThursday pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic look! I love the floral print and the mix of the colors. You look fabulous!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig