Why Are Pants So Complicated!

Have you ever been confused with all the options in pants there are today? There are styles such as curvy bootcut, bootcut trouser, curvy skinny, slim bootcut, curvy skinny flare...I would just like to buy a plain pair of jeans/pants for once! Then within each style, some retailers offer different "fits" which go by some sort of store-wide code name that only their everyday shoppers know the meaning of. Have you ever been in this situation? I sure have. Today's pants first caught my attention because of its rich color and that it was corduroy...perfect for Fall. It's a "flare wide-leg trouser," and even though that sounded a bit confusing at first, I love the fit and the softness of it. My best advice to anyone who ever gets confused with these different fits is to just try on a few. Depending on the style, you may need to go up or down in size. I had to go down in size for this pair, because wide legs usually fit a little bigger. At the end of the day, all you'll end up with is a great pair of pants...regardless of its complicated name. So to me, that's worth it!








Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

8 comments

  1. Cute look. My legs are just too thick for corduroy. I have to have some Lycra in my pants. SMH. That cardigan is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute... the pants worked out well with the shoes! Nice Cardi as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. Very comfy.

      Delete
  3. Haha - you are SO right - all those different types of pants are kinda confusing! Love your cardi - looks so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie. And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Where did you get that cardigan? I love it!


    A Lady and Her Gabi
    aladyandhergabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica. I got the cardigan at LOFT last year summer. The location at my neighborhood mall had a HUGE closeout sale. I got tons of stuff for next to nothing...$4 skirts, $12 dresses, $2 tanks.

      Delete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig