Making Your Wardrobe Serve Dual Roles

Ideally, we should have separate wardrobes for work and play. However, sometimes women face the challenge of limited clothing options, so what works for the office might have to also serve for casual weekends or going out. If you work in a formal office environment where suits are required, this may be difficult to do. But if you work in a more laid back, casual environment, this can be easily achieved. Take today's look. I wore this to work today, but it could easily be worn to a night out just by making some simple changes. My workplace welcomes jeans any day of the week. I wore a straight leg pair with this fun ruffly red top and a cardigan. For evening, I would simply switch to skinny jeans, change my shoes, swap out the cardigan band for a fun belt, swap my work bag for a clutch,  add some fun jewelry, and my look is completely transformed and very appropriate for a night out with friends. Simple enough? I think so. Do you ever wear pieces both for work and play?






Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig