Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you're all safe and well and ready to conquer 2012. I stopped making resolutions a couple of years back, because I never stick to them. So this time around, I decided to make "goals" rather than resolutions. Each are very attainable, and they are all geared towards a better living.

My camera is still out of commission, but I managed to take a few pics on my friend's cell phone on New Year's Eve night. I went for a black sequin dress and paired it with a gold belt, jewelry, and clutch. My shoes were about 2 or 3 inches high, and I joked with my friends that I was wearing "flats." Compared to what I'm used to wearing, they were definitely flat! Since it was a bit chilly, I wore a blazer and rolled up the sleeves to keep it interesting. Check out the look.




Here's to 2012, may it be even more fabulous than 2011! :)


Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

6 comments

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig