TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday. Time for the weekend. Woohoo! I'm even more excited that next weekend will be a long one with all the Thanksgiving celebrations. We had a company-wide Thanksgiving potluck lunch today at work, and let me tell you, I have never seen so much food at work before lol.

The past few days have been a little chilly, but not as chilly as it should be for November though. So, I've had several perfect opportunities to sport some scarves. Scarves are my favorite accessory for the fall and winter. Along with being super fashionable, they keep you so warm and cozy, and they can dress up the simplest outfit. Take today's look for example. Faded ripped jeans, grey sweater, and boots. Add a bright scarf and my favorite leopard handbag to that, and it added so much life to what could have been a rather dull outfit. You just can't help but to love scarves!

What are everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? Anyone heading out early for some Black Friday shopping?









Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

1 comment

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig