Confused

So, I think the weather here in Texas is a bit confused. Fall officially started about a month ago, and I keep seeing pictures everywhere of persons in sweaters, boots, and tights. But today, I'm here wearing a tank in the 85 degree weather. It's more like a cool summer. Not hot, not cold...just cool. It's not quite cool enough to break out coats and sweaters, so I'm making the best of the last few days left that I can wear my summer wardrobe. I'm still enjoying the leopard pumps that I bought recently, and I decided to pair them today with this color blocked outfit that I put together. I fell in love with the cobalt blue chiffon maxi skirt when I first saw it in the store. It's the kind of skirt that you can dress up and still dress down. The chiffon element of the skirt makes it perfect for an easy transformation. This is probably the last time that I'm going to get to wear this skirt for the year, until Spring. That is if this Texas weather doesn't continue to be confused.







Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

8 comments

  1. Love the colorblocking! The skirt is sooo gorgeous!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun! These colors look gorgeous on you! :) now following! Follow me back if you like!

    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look on you and the dress is GORG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love your tagline "Keeping it classy" because my all time favorite quote is from the late Ms. Coco Chanel "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" From the looks of it you've got both of those things down pact!

    This color combination is gorgeous and I'm glad to know NC isn't the only place experiencing bipolar weather!

    -xoxo
    Kisses from Kierra
    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl Florida weather is super retarded! But I love the color-blocking in your outfit! That skirt is soooo pretty. And I love the way you pulled it together with the metallic belt and leopard print heels. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color blocking combo is HOT! The outfit looks so care free and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colorblocking and i love your maxi!!

    Thanks for following and the sweet comment!!

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig