Not Made for Walking

I've never really walked much in these shoes before, and believe me when I say that these Jessica Simpson pumps were not made for walking! Since they are one of my favorite pairs, I won't be getting rid of them anytime soon. Looks like I'll be getting some insoles for them. Either that or invest in some dressy flats for those events that require walking. I'm not quite ready to go lower on my heel height, so insoles it is! It won't hurt to have a pair of evening flats handy though :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I sure did.....










Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

4 comments

  1. This is a great going out look. I feel you on the heels dilemma! Why can't they just make them comfortable with enough cushion!?

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing the things we put our feet through for the sake of fashion, but with those shoes I see why they are Haute, LOL!!! Get you inserts girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just HATE it when you have on a pair of BAD shoes!!!! Meaning: BAD as in style but BAD on your FEET!!!! #Uggh

    At any rate, you look adorable!!!! :))

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt Sis! Hint hint! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig