Style Inspiration: Toot Toot!

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I love this outfit! I was excited when I first saw this inspiration photo via Pinterest and was practically grinning from ear to ear when I realized that I had similar pieces...down to the necklace. I've worn these cobalt blue pants more times than I've shown here on the blog (actually, I don't think I've ever shown them on the blog!), and it has become a wardrobe staple for me. It is such a versatile piece in my closet. I think I've worn it once per week for three weeks in a row, and I have no shame in claiming that! Haha!

What about you guys? Do you have pieces that you find you wear almost every week?









Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig