Style Inspiration: Orange & Turquoise

I love color, and I love playing with color combinations. If you don't know this by now, well, now you know! I came across this necklace, and I loved the orange and turquoise together (would you call this turquoise???). Then, I came across this picture of the First Lady, Michelle Obama, with the same color combo, and I was sold. I had to recreate these colors. Here's my attempt :)

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!










Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

9 comments

  1. Love the colors and this outfit!! Isnt Michelle Obama the best!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this combo!!! i've worn a turquoise necklace with the striped orange and white old navy shirt you asked me about. it was a semi recent purchase. i think i got it in the beginning of feb but i haven't seen it in the stores anymore but here's a similar version http://rstyle.me/heywwgkafw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janell darling these colors look GREAT together... You pulled this look off effortlessly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! These colors never crossed my mind before until I saw the other pictures. Glad I gave it a try.

      Delete
  4. Michelle Obama is really one fashionable lady! Love your take on it! chic!

    - Che

    http://www.style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig