Winter for a Day

We've been having spring-like temperatures these days, but yesterday we experienced winter for a day. I woke up early and headed out wearing a hoodie, only to be shocked by how cold it was. Hopped in my car, turned on the engine, and the thermostat said 29 degrees! Say what now?!?! Whatever happened to those nicer temperatures when I could wear a skirt without tights! Never mind the fact that I was up early on a Saturday (so unlike me!), but did it have to be cold??? I made sure to dress warmer before heading out again when I got home about an hour later. For evening, I also made sure to bundle up before heading out yet again. Remember the boots that I mentioned in my shopping miracle at DSW? Well, here they are. Comfy and stylish at the same time. They're definitely my favorite pair!








Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

5 comments

  1. Can I have those boots???!!!! Such a cute & comfy look!

    I like how your outfit blend with your background!!!! Cheers to earth tones!!!! :))

    Xoxo
    Lynn
    http://lalynnsshoppe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I didn't even realize that my outfit blends in with the background. Cool! :)

      Delete
  2. Um Janell I love this outfit from head to toe and the boots are gorgeous great pick pretty girl.

    We've had spring like temperatures here in MS but the have disappeared :( too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually snowed in some areas of Dallas and Fort Worth last night :(

      Delete
  3. CUTE! Those boots are hot and I love your sweater too!

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig