Plum

This skirt was hidden in my closet for months before I pulled it out and decided to give it a try, and now I'm wondering why it took so long! The thing that attracted me to it at first was the color...plum...or at least that's what I'm calling it. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of different ideas I've come up with to style it. For today, I'm going with this plum/blue combo. This isn't a combo that I would've thought of on the spot. Sometimes it takes a simple thing as seeing two pieces of clothing lying next to each other to get an inspiration. I loved the unexpected inspiration I got with these colors, and when accessorized with my leopard handbag, I loved it even more. I love pearls, and this multi-layered pearl necklace coupled with the puffed sleeves of the blouse added some mandatory feminine details to the outfit. The blouse is slightly lose, so the belt helps to create a better shape and is a great accessory.








Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

6 comments

  1. Love the color combo. Don't you just love closet shopping.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually one of my favourite colour combos! I've even used it on the Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination. I swear leopard print is my the new neutral....it goes well with everything. HAUTE! I'm a new follower.

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Waving* I'm your newest follower!!!! I saw your entry on Color Brigage! And, this color combo is simply gorge!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and simple! I could so see myself wearing this to work. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving the color combo especially with the splash of leopard!

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig