One-Day Weekend

This weekend was a very short one. I had to work yesterday (Saturday) which is not normal for my line of work. My company had a big three-day warehouse sale, so the entire corporate office was pitching in. I'm extremely exhausted by the way lol! Anyway, I have a lot of errands to run in the few hours left for the weekend. I wore this simple but comfortable dress yesterday. Once again, I accessorized with my favorite leopard print handbag. I'm serious when I say that it goes with EVERY solid color under the rainbow. Wearing it with another print will bring me into the realm of patterning mixing, and that's a beast I'm still trying to tackle. Who knows...maybe I'll do a post on pattern mixing sometime soon ;) Until then, stay classy ladies.




Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

4 comments

  1. This color looks gorgeous on you!! Love it! Dont you just love leopard?! Its one of my favorite colors haha!

    -Cherrie

    P.S. thank you for becoming a reader of my blog and for your lovely comment. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see why that bag is one of your favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by our page and following our blog! I love that handbag! And cute dress!!! We are definitely following!

    elle & timmi
    http://www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig