I Got It From My Mama!


Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers out there! Today is your day to shine. We love you all. A very special mention to my mother. Isn’t she beautiful?!?! I have two older sisters, and she’s the force behind our strength and our love of fashion. FYI, I hate it when they introduce me as “the baby,” but they do it anyway just to annoy me. It's all love lol. We all have the same taste and style, and it’s all thanks to our mama. We love you Mummy J.


Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

1 comment

  1. Mummy has been dressing us up from since we were babies, and now she's doing the same to my baby. We learned how to dress classy, appealing and appropriate from our mother. If it doesn't look good, she'll tell us. She has an appreciation for modern styles although, she sports more of a classic look. Yep, we get it from our Mama and being the mothers of the next generation, we should continue to pass down the values that we've learned from our mamas to our children. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig